Immigration Services New York
We focus on family-based and business/employment petitions, marriage-based adjustments of status, and removal defense.
Family-Based and Work-Based Visas
The attorneys at the Kotlyarsky Law Firm work with individuals, families and businesses to achieve efficient immigration resolutions in obtaining visas, marriage-based adjustments of status, and other family-based and work-based immigration petitions.
Family-based immigrant visas can be granted for the immediate relatives of U.S. citizens, including spouses and fiancé(e)s, children under 21, parents (if the child is 21+), and orphans already adopted or to be adopted.
Visas may also be granted to other, more distant family members of U.S. citizens. Obtaining a visa for a family member can be a long, challenging process involving numerous petitions, affidavits, supporting paperwork and fees. Our attorneys will guide you and your family through every step of this petition process.
Types of Visas
We represent individuals and businesses in obtaining all visas, including:
- Family-based and Fiancé(e) Visas (K-1)
- Priority Workers (EB-1)
- Workers with Advanced Degrees/Abilities (EB-2)
- Professionals, Skilled Workers, and Others (EB-3)
- Special Immigrant Religious Workers (EB-4)
- Immigrant Investors (EB-5)
- Temporary Specialty Occupations (H1-B)
- Temporary Non-Agricultural Workers (H2-B)
- Family Members of Temporary Workers (H-4)
- Intra-company Transfers and Family Members (L-1, L-2)
- Aliens of Extraordinary Ability in Science, Arts, etc. (O-1)
- Athletes and Group Entertainers and Staff (P-1)
- Entertainers on Exchange Program (P-2)
- Culturally Unique Artists/Entertainers (P-3)
- Family Members of Artists/Entertainers (P-4)
- International Cultural Exchange Visitors (Q-1)
- Ministers and Religious Workers (R-1)
- Canadian/Mexican Professionals (TN)
- Victims of Violence/Trafficking (U)
Our attorneys also represent businesses, workers, and entrepreneurs/investors in obtaining visas for the purposes of conducting business in the US. We also work with parties in defending against removal/deportation actions.
Whether you or your employee is a professional worker, performing artist, athlete, teacher, investor, or other skilled worker, we have the experience to guide you through the visa process. In our office, we speak Mandarin, Cantonese, Spanish, and Russian.